My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Social Networking Sites

I visited facebook, Twitter, instagram, and snapchat as I have  all four these social media sites.  I notice most of them work the same, except snapchat.  Facebook and instagram are great for networking and expanding customers for different companies as snapchat seems to be just for fun.  Because all messages between two parties gets deleted within a few seconds and videos in 24 hours, it makes it hard network in my opinion.  Using a hashtag, anything can be found with facebook, Twitter, and instagram.   Instagram has been a great way get exposure for businesses.  I use facebook the most and I love it.  I, like most people, use it to express my emotions and share the events throughout the day.  You can do this with all media outlets listed, it all depends on your preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment