My Blog List

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blog about Twitter

Conversations on twitter compared to blackboard is different in the way you have to tag someone on twitter as opposed to just replying to someone in blackboard without adding the individuals name but instead just write your opinion on a certain topic.  Twitter also restricts you to 160 characters, which isn't a lot in retrospect (they should really extend their word usage)  As for in-class discussion, you can easily "piggy back" off of another person's opinion without knowing their name lol.  I like in class discussions the best because it is what I am most used to.  Although I use different social media networks to communicate with my peers, to do it in a class setting is out of my comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. :) Using twitter in a class section to me too is not what im used to.

    ReplyDelete